The Neck Collar helps to support the head in a neutral position while sitting, standing, and during transfers and mobility. It provides the necessary support, without depriving an individual of full head control.
Easy to put on and take off
Provides good stability and support
- Allows movement of the head
- Can be used during transfers
- Enhances activity and participation in everyday life
The Neck Collar is suitable for children, adolescents and adults with moderate to significantly reduced independent head control.
The Neck Collar is a great add on device to control the head, when using the dynamic stander Innowalk and the robotic rehabilitation trainer Innowalk Pro.
S: Neck circumference 30 cm (+/- 5 cm)
M: Neck circumference 40 cm (+/- 5 cm)
L: Neck circumference 50 cm (+/- 5 cm)
• Easier to be aware of their surroundings.
• Improved interaction with the outside world.
• Makes the eating situation easier and can counteract
• Contributes to stronger neck musculature.
• Helps to relax muscle tone and thereby reduces
• Can, for some, reduce pain
The applications are many, and the Made for Movement’s dynamic Neck Support provides good stability and support without fixation.
Works great with our solutions
Stand, move and walk – assistive devices tailored to the individual user.
Our solutions are intended for people with inherent and acquired movement disorders reducing
their ability to stand and walk independently.
Experience the freedom of movement with the Innowalk, a dynamic stander enabling activity and reducing sedentary behaviour.
Improve rehabilitation with the Innowalk Pro, providing full-body robotic therapy in standing with weight bearing.